Rich, elegant and classy are the words that best describe Sherwanis. Oh! Let’s not forget the word ‘Royal’ that epitomizes the beauty of one of the most popular Indian ethnic wear, the Sherwanis. Let’s go back in time and understand the origin of Sherwanis. The Sherwani originated in the 19th century as the European style court dress of royals of the northern part of India. A fusion of the British frock coat and an achkan, sherwanis were gradually adapted by rest of India’s aristocracy. That said over the years Sherwanis have become the most preferred attire for festivals, weddings and evening parties.
Talking about weddings, one thing that immediately strikes our mind is the bridal lenga and groom Sherwani. For Indian men, the Sherwani is an overt choice as it is extremely elegant and strikingly beautiful. Available in a variety of colors and designs the styles go beyond the conservative limits.
To stand out from the crowd we have created a list of top 8 Sherwani styles this season to create a lingering impression:
- Chipkan Style Sherwani – A reflection of royalty these styles are inspired from the contemporary India.
- Indo-Western Sherwani – As the name suggests these styles are incorporated with a touch of modernity and exudes exuberance of youth.
- Achkan Sherwani – As one of the most popular forms of Sherwani, the achkan style is the most common every wedding season.
- Angrakha Sherwani – If you are fit and sturdy this is your go to Sherwani. Elevating every element this style is for the structured physique.
- Printed Modern Sherwani – Covered in rich patterns and designs this Sherwani is perfect combination contemporary and modern.
- Pakistani Sherwani – A Sherwani for all occasion, the Pakistani style is the newest addition in the family.
- Jodhpuri Sherwani – Vibrant and Exotic this royal style is for royal weddings. Mostly limited in number these styles are much expensive. Jacket Style Sherwani – Coupled with a long payjama, jacket style is for those having a lavish taste.
- Jacket Style Sherwani – Coupled with a long payjama, jacket style is for those having a lavish taste.
- Anarkali Style Sherwani – Art work that defines elegance, the Anarkali style is a unique concept for those who are not afraid to try something different.
When it comes to ethnic or heritage Indian clothing nothing can beat the opulence and stylish sherwani. A hero of all weddings, sherwanis offer more than just style. Available in all price ranges these styles are never out of fashion.
While you will find enough varieties of sherwanis, there is one designer duo putting great thought for groom attire, Karan and Moin. To look brilliant on your wedding day, swipe through our latest collection and give us a quick call for hassle free Kustomized clothing.
+91 9810115671 | email@example.com
#KaranAndMoin, #Sherwanis, #WeddingSherwani, #CelebrationWear, #Menswear, #MenswearIndia